Where to remove acne scars in Sydney? Best acne scar removal in Sydney
How to remove acne scars in Sydney?
The best acne scar removal treatments in Sydney. Acne is not only painful but also embarrassing. It is characterized by red pimples. Which usually occurs on the face, mainly on teenagers. We have a number of treatments to remove acne and acne scarring.
- Lime and Grapefruit Facial CLEANSING GEL and Skin Exfoliant – this product can balance your skin and remove impurities leaving your skin looking revitalized and fresh.
- Orange and Geranium FACIAL CLEANSING CREAM – SPA products are contained in this facial cleansing cream. It has vitamins, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and will balance the skin. This is recommended for all skin types.
- Orange and Green Tea Luxurious Moisturizing Cream – it has high levels of vitamin E and C these properties strengthen skin’s elasticity and give it a more youthful glow. This soothing moisturizing cream is also enriched with 100% pure orange essential oil and botanical extracts of chamomile and ginseng which help moisturize and hydrate your skin without leaving it feeling greasy.
- Calendula and Citrus Fruits Nourishing Cream – This cream, lightly scented with 100% pure essential oils of lemon, bergamot, and tangerine, soothes damaged skin without leaving a greasy feeling. Enriched with organic calendula, proven to be highly effective in preventing the skin from over-drying.
- Ylang Ylang and Orange, Dead Sea Mineral Mud Face & Body – it formulated in Dead Sea mineral mud enhance with organic ylang-ylang oil which helps remove toxins and improve skin clarity and elasticity.
- Dead Sea Mud – removes toxins and impurities from the skin, tightens and tones, helps improve blood circulation, hydrates the skin and aids in skin regeneration.
- Orange Sweet Essential Oil – antiseptic and deodorant with a pleasing sweet citrus scent.
- Organic Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil – uplifting oil, known to help with blood circulation. It is also considered an aphrodisiac.
The Clay Mask Treatments
Fuller’s Earth Clay – naturally occurring sedimentary clay composed mainly of alumina, silica, iron oxides, lime and magnesia. It has been widely used as a skin-lightening agent. It is best known for its ability to be applied as a “facial bleach”.
French Green Argiletz Clay – rich in minerals and trace elements that cleanse, replenish and revitalize the skin and body. Favored by the ancient Greeks and Romans to treat a variety of skin problems. Which is still used globally because of their proven therapeutic and healing properties.
YAG Laser Non-Ablative Acne Scar Removal
We highly recommend you to try one of the treatments that suit your needs – to remove your acne scars.
It produces a gentle effect on the skin. Inducing controlled tissue injury in the dermis and stimulating dermal remodeling and collagen production. This laser is mild compared to other counterparts since some patients are seeking gradual improvement to their skin. They often select this kind of laser because of minimal recovery and side-effect. This is significantly having a lower potential in damaging risk.
Non-ablative lasers can:
- Remove some skin discolorations, particularly superficial brown spots.
- Improve and potentially eliminate redness from rosacea and broken capillaries.
- Improve minor wrinkles and fine lines.
- Stimulate collagen production (after repeated treatments).
ILP Laser Acne Removal
- IPL or Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatments is it widely recognize as an effective treatment. For those who are suffering from mild to moderate inflammatory acne. Also, has the benefit of improving the appearance of facial scarring. Which is an unfortunate but common outcome of chronic acne?
Thermage Acne Removal
The treatment is one of the best acne scar removal treatments in Sydney.
This is one of the latest technologies in use to treat acne. The Thermage acne treatment is the only non-invasive treatment that delivers:
- Tighter skin
- Renewed facial contours
- Promotes healthier collagen
- This procedure is fast and easy
- It requires no downtime from normal activities
Where to remove acne scars in Sydney? ACNE Scar removal Sydney
RETINOL Vitamin A Serum
- This can improve skin texture, skin tone, and color as well as skin’s hydration levels. Retinol Vitamin A Serum has its own molecular structure. Where it can get into the layers of the skin where collagen and elastin found and activates it.
NIACINAMIDE B3 SERUM
- Niacinamide is or Vitamin B3. To make you look younger and firmer this is a very good treatment for you. It has been reducing water loss in the skin and retain fatty acid. One of the best qualities for this acne treatment is, it can help even skin tone for people who are suffering for hyperpigmentation, sun spots and age spots. It is a powerful skin lightener, proof of in clinical trials.
NIACINAMIDE B3 USES
- Acne reduction
- Skin firming and toning
- Skin Lightening
- Reduces Age Spots and Sunspots
- Corrects Hyperpigmentation in Skin
- Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reducer
Source: Courtesy of Xara Skin Clinic Sydney, Australia